We’re always on the lookout for talented and creative people to add to our team. Our offices are in the heart of Downtown Norfolk on bustling Granby Street in a newly renovated building. We have health benefits, 401K, and quarterly bonuses. We hold company meetings over a pizza or subs, and outings always involve laughter. There’s a never ending supply of food in the break room, energy drinks in the fridge and a secret stash of emergency chocolate.
We’re currently hiring (sweet!):
Social Media Marketing Manager
If copywriting, social media strategy, brand slogans, social media advertising, and Oxford commas get you excited, then you may be a great candidate for our Copywriter and Social Media Manager position at Ciniva Web Agency. We are looking for a motivated, organized, and enthusiastic candidate to join our growing team.
We’re looking for someone who can switch gears quickly and work with both words and numbers as a complement to the more visual side of creative strategy. You’ll collaborate closely with our art director as well as our digital marketing team to develop, execute and evaluate content and social media strategies for multiple client accounts.
Our dream candidate will:
• Have experience working in copywriting, social media, digital marketing, account management and/or SEO at an agency or with an in-house marketing team
• Have knowledge of current digital marketing trends, social media strategy and platforms, social media analytics, and social media advertising to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest ads
• Have a solid command brand strategy, advertising platforms and copy
• Have experience with email marketing platforms such as Emma, Mail Chimp or Constant Contact
• Have strong interpersonal communication skills, with a willingness to be a team player and interface with coworkers, clients, and others as needed
For extra credit, you might:
• Be familiar with WordPress
• Be Google AdWords and/or Analytics Certified
• Have experience with healthcare marketing
Job responsibilities include:
• Creating on-brand written copy and content for websites, blogs, and advertising campaigns
• Developing and executing a social media content, management and monitoring strategy for client social media accounts
• Executing all aspects of social media advertising campaigns, including concept, strategy, placement, budget, monitoring of performance, and reporting
• Developing and executing email marketing campaigns
• Implementing website changes via several different content management systems
• Reporting to clients during digital marketing update meetings and contributing during team meetings, website strategy discussions, and other meetings as needed
• Moving content, assisting with website buildouts, performing graphic updates, implementing social media posts, and consulting on digital media strategy.
If you’re reading this and you’re excited about working for a fast-paced, cutting edge digital marketing agency in the heart of Downtown Norfolk (that keeps a beer in the kitchen), then you should apply now! No, seriously. Stop reading and apply right now.
NOTE: This is a full-time, in-office position. No telecommuting. We have flexible hours, great pay, and nice benefits. CWA is an equal opportunity employer.